Indoor Rockwall is a fun, social activity with climbs for all ages and abilities.
Rock climbing is an exciting and challenging sport to enjoy with friends and family. Build strength, fitness, endurance, balance, flexibility, and confidence whilst scaling one of our many fantastic climbs.
All training and equipment is provided, no experience necessary, ages 5Y+. Inductions are held hourly during 'Open Age' climbing sessions.
The rockwall will re-open on Thursday 23rd of July with an approved COVID Safe Plan.
- BYO Partner - to adhere to physical distancing guidelines all participants will be required to come in pairs to climb.
- Sessions capped at 14 people. Walk ins will be accepted but to avoid disappointment you can pre-book for a session.
- Set 1.5 hour session times. It is advised that you arrive at the start of the session to maximize climbing time.
- All climbers/belayers will be asked to hand sanitize before starting each climb.
- Our staff will be working hard doing regular cleaning of the wall & equipment.
Rockwall Session Times
Thursday: 4:30-6:00pm & 6:15-7:45pm
Saturday: 10:30am-12:00pm & 12:15pm-1:45pm
Bookings are essential for each rockwall session. To make a booking please call us on 8952 5666.
Indoor Rockwall Price
|Casual Climb (Non-member)||$15.00|
|Casual 10x Visit Pass* (Non-member)||$135.00|
|Casual Climb (Junior/Concession)||$13.00|
|10X Visit Pass Junior/Concession|
(sport voucher redeemable)
|Belay Only (not climbing)||$5.00|
|Climbing Shoe Hire (optional)||$6.00|
Looking for an activity for your school, club or business? Private rockwall bookings are now available for groups of 12 or more!
Your 90 minute booking will include an induction with a qualified instructor, all equipment and supervised climbing time.
Cost: $16/person (90 minutes)
Additional time: $5/person/half hour
To request a private booking please email email@example.com
Are you a school? We offer a special discounted rate for school groups attending bookings in school hours.